Polo Bolur - Terry Cloth
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This version is crafted with a lightweight cotton blend that includes recycled polyester, reducing our dependence on virgin petroleum–based material. Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally. Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27.5” body length (front and back), an 18” shoulder, and a 42” chest.
- Polo collar. Short sleeves. Left chest patch pocket. Even vented hem.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the pocket.
- This product is made with recycled polyester. By turning industrial and post-consumer polyester waste into new product, we are reducing our dependence on virgin petroleum-based material.
- 90% cotton, 10% recycled polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.