Peysa - Cricket
The cricket sweater is defined by its cable-knit pattern, usually in cream, as well as its V-neck and striped trim, which represents school or club colors. Ralph Lauren introduced his version in 1972, and this updated take combines the iconic characteristics with soft cotton and an embroidered logo. Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton to improve cotton farming globally. Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- Regular Fit: wider at the chest while still maintaining a modern silhouette.
- Size medium has a 26.5" body length (front and back), a 17.75" shoulder, a 41" chest, and a 25.5" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 0.5" between sizes.
- Striped V-neck.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs. Rib-knit hem.
- Gothic-inspired "Polo" logo embroidered above the right cuff.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.