Jakki - Repellent
This jacket is made with PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume® insulation to help keep you warm, and with water-repellent fabric to guard you from the elements. This jacket's fabric is crafted with recycled polyester, reinforcing Ralph Lauren's aim to create the highest-quality products while considering our environment.
- Size medium has a 28.5" body length (front and back), a 19.5" shoulder, a 46.25" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Throat latch with a snapped closure. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with stitched elbow patches. Snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest cargo pockets. Two front waist angled pockets. Locker loop at the back yoke. Fully lined and filled.
- "Polo Ralph Lauren" shield patch with our signature Pony at the left sleeve.
- This product is made with recycled polyester. By turning industrial and post-consumer polyester waste into new product, we are reducing our dependence on virgin petroleum-based material.
- Shell: 72% nylon, 28% recycled polyester. Lining and fill: 100% recycled polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.