Úlpa - El Cap Patch
Complete with a detachable hood, this jacket combines water-repellent ripstop and 700-fill-power down for essential protection against the elements. It features a printed motif that combines a plaid design with outdoors-inspired patch graphics.
- Size medium has a 29.75” front body length, a 29.25” back body length, a 19.75” shoulder, a 48” chest, and a 37” sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1” between sizes.
- Mockneck. Zip-off drawstring hood. Two-way full-zip front with a storm guard and a flap at the top that prevents chafing.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs.
- Left chest zipped pocket. Two front waist zipped pockets. Interior chest zipped pocket.
- Drawstring hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- 700 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 80% duck down, 20% duck feathers.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.