Polo Bolur - Knit Corduroy
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This cotton-blend version is made with a knit interpretation of classic corduroy that includes extra stretch. Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally. Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- Size medium has a 28.5" body length, an 18" shoulder, and a 44" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. Tennis tail.
- Multicolored signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- 59% cotton, 37% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.