Jakki - Camo Oilcloth Biker
This bike jacket is crafted with British Millerain® oilcloth fabric, which is woven with cotton and coated with a layer of wax, rather than oil, as the name implies. Due to this technique, it will naturally achieve a vintage look with each wear. Signature racing-inspired graphics rendered in mixed-media patches are applied prior to a wash treatment, providing a timeworn effect.
- Size medium has a 30.25” front body length, a 29.5” back body length, a 20.75” shoulder, a 47.5” chest, and a 36” sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1” between sizes.
- Mockneck with corduroy facing. Buckled throat latch. Two-way, full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves with reinforced elbow patches. Snapped barrel cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. Signature patches and embroidery all over.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets. Back right snapped pocket. Three interior pockets. Leather trim at the pockets. Interior drawstring waist. Self-belt. Fully lined. Upper body is lined with plaid twill.
- 100% cow leather.
- Due to the wax finish, color will fade over time with use, and may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wears a size medium.